32 Channar Rise, Duncraig
With absolutely nothing else left for you to do other than to simply bring your family’s belongings and move straight on in, this exceptional five bedroom two bathroom home enjoys an elevated cul-de-sac location in sought-after South Duncraig and combines comfortable internal living with spacious outdoor entertaining on an impressive level.
A sunken carpeted front lounge and nearby dining room are reserved for formal occasions, whilst the study can also be found off the tiled entrance hall, alongside a generous master bedroom and parent’s retreat with split-system air-conditioning, a massive fitted walk-in wardrobe with power points and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, a bubbling spa, a granite vanity, heat lights and a separate toilet – also boasting floor-to-ceiling tiling.
Warmed by a burning wood fireplace, the commodious open-plan family and meals area is graced by ceramic timber-look tiling and extends outdoors to a fully-insulated and cedar-lined alfresco space with its own ceiling fan, feature down lighting and a picturesque view of the sparkling below-ground solar-heated swimming pool and its delightful waterfall feature. Also downstairs is a huge kitchen where quality granite bench tops meet stylish light fittings, double sinks, a five-burner glass ceramic Miele gas cook top, a Miele oven, Miele range hood, a reverse-osmosis water-filter tap and shopper’s entry via the secure remote-controlled triple carport.
The entire upper level is newly carpeted and the four upstairs minor bedrooms all benefit from ceiling fans and built-in robes, with an activity area, a large main bathroom (with a separate bath and shower), a separate fully-tiled powder room, two double linen presses and additional attic storage space in the roof completing the floor plan. A splendid inland vista from the front windows should not be underestimated, either.
This exceptional property finds itself within easy walking distance of a plethora of local parklands, as well as Davallia Primary School and Poynter Primary School, whilst it also falls well within the Carine Senior High School catchment zone. Add in a very close proximity to Carine Open Space, The Carine Glades Tavern, Carine Glades Shopping Centre, public transport and our pristine coastline and you have yourself an enviable position!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Tiled formal dining room with built-in cabinetry
• Low-maintenance ceramic flooring to the study
• Tiled kitchen
• Double BIR’s to 2nd/3rd/4th and 5th upper-level bedrooms
• Fully-tiled powder room on both levels
• Two downstairs linen presses (one off entry)
• Tiled laundry with a chute from upstairs, under-stair storage and outdoor access
• Sparkling 10mx4m, 47kl rear pool
• 6m x 3m powered workshop shed/utility room/studio for the handyman/hobbyist of the house
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Feature cornices throughout
• Gas hot water system
• Reticulation to front of property
• Manicured gardens
• New front lawn
• 799sqm (approx.) block
• Ample driveway parking
• Personal access on both sides of the property
• Great neighbours in a great street!
• Early settlement/offers prior to auction as the property is vacant