32 Delambre Place, Sorrento
Virtually nestled just one cul-de-sac back from vibrant West Coast Drive and both Hillarys Boat Harbour and Sorrento Beach, this rustic six bedroom three bathroom coastal haven offers a multitude of expansive living options that allow you to absorb the sensual sea breezes whilst listening to the soothing sounds of the waves crash against the nearby shores.
As well as adding extra security and an overall peace of mind, the electric front entry gate affords you a safe driveway setting to park your boat, trailer or caravan before you even think about stepping foot inside the extra-large remote-controlled double garage. At the rear, there is plenty of room to entertain in and around the sparkling below-ground swimming pool and its adjacent poolside deck, overlooked by a fabulous tiled alfresco area with a gorgeous lined ceiling.
Downstairs, double doors reveal a carpeted home office, as well as a sunken front lounge that, like the elevated formal dining room that neighbours it, is reserved for those special occasions. High ceilings add an overwhelming sense of comfort to an impeccably-tiled open-plan family, meals and kitchen area that helps separate the stunning sunken games room and bar from a fully-equipped home theatre – complete with cinema-style carpet and feature walls, a projector, screen and built-in Cherry wood cabinetry.
The sixth bedroom on the ground floor doubles as a “guest” quarters with semi-ensuite access into a third bathroom with a separate shower, bathtub and heat lights, whilst an upstairs retreat or central living area services the remaining four minor bedrooms – one of which boasts its own intimate Juliet balcony. However, the piece de resistance of the upper level has to be the charming master suite where double doors open into a huge parents’ wing and its exquisite wooden flooring, a built-in pamper nook, a sitting area, balcony, a fitted walk-in wardrobe with double doors and a sumptuous ensuite bathroom, comprising of a bubbling spa bath, a large shower, twin granite vanities and easy access into the neighbouring powder room.
There is no serenity like seaside serenity – and the bonus here is the ultra-convenient location that comes with it, so close to sprawling Seacrest Park, the magnificent Sacred Heart College, the popular Voyage Kitchen, glorious swimming beaches, other popular cafés and restaurants, more outstanding educational facilities, medical centres, the new-look Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, public transport, the freeway and so much more. Don’t miss the chance to take your place amongst Sorrento’s elite and move your loved ones into the home they deserve, surrounded by other quality two-storey properties!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Tiled kitchen with a walk-in pantry, character Cherry wood and Maple Earl cabinetry, double sinks, a Smeg gas cook top, Neff oven/grill, a Primera dishwasher and a range hood
• Tiled games room with double French entry doors, a timber and granite bar, ceiling speakers, a powder room and outdoor access to a second lined alfresco entertaining deck at the rear – complete with a sink, barbecue and more
• Feature gas log fireplace in formal lounge
• Elevated formal dining room with timber floorboards
• Carpeted bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes
• Fully-tiled bathrooms
• Main upstairs bathroom
• Fully-tiled powder rooms on both floors (one upstairs, two downstairs)
• Separate fully-tiled upper-level toilet
• Tiled laundry with a double trough, ample storage space and outdoor access
• Feature cedar garage door
• Internal shopper’s entry
• Grand tiled entrance with waterfall feature
• High storage capacity throughout
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Gas hot water system
• 732sqm (approx.) low-maintenance block
• Built in 2003