3 Dunlin Way, Gwelup
Set Date Sale all offers presented 22nd September (Unless Sold Prior)
Contact Aaron Green for further details.
Perfectly positioned within easy walking distance of the picturesque Careniup wetlands, sprawling reserves and Gwelup’s enchanted “secret garden,” this exceptional 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home takes full advantage of its tranquil corner location and offers comfortable modern living in the best way possible.
A gated front garden with lush lawns is the ideal place for your children to safely let their imaginations run wild, with side gates revealing more green grass within the backyard, as well as a pitched patio entertaining area for all occasions. Inside, solid Manjimup feature Marri floorboards combine with new carpets to seamlessly link the living spaces together.
The front lounge room enjoys a splendid vista out into the garden, whilst double French doors open into a large study. Another set of double doors uncover a light and bright master bedroom suite where separate “his and hers” walk-in wardrobes complement a private ensuite bathroom (with a separate bathtub, shower, twin vanities and a separate toilet), as well as outdoor access to a delightful side garden courtyard.
Most of your casual time will be spent indulging in the airiness of a huge open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, headlined by sparkling stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for meals, stylish light fittings, a Westinghouse five-burner gas cook top, a Chef electric oven/grill, a Chef range hood, Bosch dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, a double sink, a step-in pantry and a generous double fridge recess. The minor bedrooms all have built-in robes, whilst the main bathroom caters for everybody’s personal needs with a separate shower and bathtub.
A close proximity to Carine Senior High School and Lake Gwelup Primary School is simply an added bonus here, with public transport, the freeway, golf courses, Gwelup Shopping Centre and the soon-to-be-redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre also nearby, along with beautiful Lake Gwelup, pristine beaches and so much more. How wonderful!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Split-system air-conditioning to the open-plan family/dining/kitchen area, plus outdoor access to the rear
• Double French doors separate the main living zone from the front part of the house
• Carpeted bedrooms and study
• 4th bedroom has split-system air-conditioning
• Outdoor access to the drying courtyard from the laundry
• Walk-in and built-in linen presses
• Outdoor power to alfresco entertaining area
• Extra-large remote-controlled double garage with a new roll-a-door motor, a side storage area and a handy internal shopper’s entrance
• Feature double-door entry
• Feature down lighting
• 2.1kW solar power-panel system
• Security alarm system (including garage-door sensor)
• New gas storage hot water system
• Underground drip reticulation system
• 506sqm block (approx.)
• Surrounded by other quality family homes